PRINCE RAPID EXTEND LOG SPLITTER VALVE LSR-3060-3
- Hydraulically balanced, hard chrome plated spool
- Handle can be installed in “up” or “down” position
- Extend flows of up to 25 GPM with inlet flows of 4 GPM
- Relief valve adjustable up to 3500 PSI
- Tandem center spool
- Manual shift from high speed mode to high force mode
- Spring center 4 position spool with soft stop
- Pressure release detent on retract
The Prince LSR-3060-3 log splitter valve features an extremely fast “Rapid Extend” high speed mode. The LSR has been specifically designed to reduce system costs by allowing a single stage pump to be used in systems currently using two stage (hi-low) pumps. When extra splitting force is required, the LSR allows the user to manually shift form high speed mode to high force mode. A “soft stop” differentiates between high force and high speed modes. Laboratory testing has not shown a significant difference in working cycle times between single stage/rapid extend systems and two stage systems. Working cycle is the average time between extending the cylinder to split the first log and extending to split the next log after the split wood has been removed and a new log has been placed on the log splitter.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.