Three divisions synchronized for your support
Established 1932 Charles F. Wheelock is a stocking hydraulic and pneumatic distributor. Our mission is to serve the fluid power needs of industry by providing the best service, products, pricing, and design assistance. Our staff has Motion and Control Sales professional certifications from the Fluid Power Distributors Association and over 80 years combined industry experience. We believe our longevity is directly related to the long relationships with customers and suppliers which are built on service. We have been a Hanna Cylinder distributor since 1946 and a Prince distributor since 1970. We have been partners with Allenair, Ortman Fluid Power, and Legris for decades. Please see our systems and services pages that detail our capabilities. We offer a full range of fluid power products: hydraulic pumps, hydraulic valves, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic filtration, hydraulic fittings, hydraulic motors, hydraulic power units, hydraulic valve manifolds, hydraulic accumulators, heat exchangers, pneumatic valves, pneumatic cylinders, pneumatic filters-regulators- lubricators, plastic tubing, brass and plastic fittings, and gauges. Charles F. Wheelock would like the opportunity to serve you.
Central Industrial Supply offers you MRO items, safety supplies, fasteners, power transmission components, and mill supplies. We can also provide fast custom hose assemblies up to 2” in almost any configuration. Being a full line NAPA auto parts jobber we can support your fleet needs. We offer hand, pneumatic, electric, welding, and cutting tools. We can provide Camel abrasives and lubricants. We can supply Allied Locke roller chain, Timken seals, Bando belts, NRP Jones Hose and Fittings, Moline bearings, Lovejoy couplings, Martin Sprocket and Gear, Federal Mogul, Hub City, Jet Material Handing, Drillco Cutting Tools, 3M, and many more.
Central Machine and Fabrication is an industrial manufacturing facility established in 1976. We provide a full range of fabrication and machining services from materials including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and alloys. We have built complete material handling systems, custom designed machinery and equipment per customer specifications, as well as support steel and plate work projects. Our facility is equipped to handle most any type of industrial repairs including hydraulic repair work. We also specialize in Raymond ™ Roller Mill replacement parts and repair services. Our well-equipped facility exceeds 30,000 square feet of manufacturing area. This area is serviced by 8 overhead cranes ranging from 3 ton to 10 ton capacity. Our facility is complimented by approximately 25 skilled, innovative and quality minded employees.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on any of your projects. We have the solutions and support to improve your efficiencies and decrease your cost. All three divisions of Central Industrial Supply, Inc. work together to give you the resources and services you need to get the job done.
• Charles F. Wheelock may cancel or terminate an order in whole or in part at any time by giving oral or written notice of such to Buyer.
• Customer cannot cancel order once item is shipped.
• Customer cannot cancel any made to order items once order is placed.
• Charles F. Wheelock will apply theoriginal manufacturer’s warranty to items. These typically cover defect in workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of twelve months from purchase date. If a valid claim is confirmed by the manufacturer, we will replace or repair product.
• Written authorization for any warranty claim must be first obtained from Charles F. Wheelock personnel. The return authorization must accompany the returned product. All returns must include a written explanation for claimed failure and application data. After material has been inspected and tested a warranty determination will be made. Disassembly of product prior to return will void warranty.
• Charles F Wheelock shall not be liable for loss of time, manufacturing costs, labor, freight, material, loss of profits, consequential damages, direct or indirect, because of defective products, whether due to rights arising under the contract of sale or independently thereof, and whether or not such claim is based on contract, tort, or warranty.
• Items must be in new and unused condition.
• Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories.
• Items can only be returned for refund within 10 business days of purchase.
• Items may not be returned without prior authorization.
• Contact Charles F. Wheelock at 205-665-0365 for returns.
• Customer will pre-pay freight on any returns.